Book Your Hotel:
Hotel opens for season April 21, 2011 *Seasonal closing from Oct 9, 2011 to April 21, 2012* Strategic position, directly on the seashore, with private beach, and at just 10-minute-walking distance from the main shopping center. ideal hotel for people searching spa and beauty farm, relax on the beach and night life. the restaurant has a stunning sea view and offers regional specialties. it is possible to eat a la carte for guests staying on just bed and breakfast basis.
Location DescriptionWhere the impressive Grand Hotel Punta Molino Terme stands today, once there was a mill. The luxury resort grew out of the pine groves on the north- eastern part of the island, which is the largest in the Bay of Naples. The hotel was built amidst the unspoiled scenery of lava clifs and olive trees. Great care was taken to preserve the special magic of the place. Century old pines were left standing and the limestone building were never allowed to rise above tree line. The Grand Hotel Punta Molino Terme is built in two sections that resemble towers, the one linear, the other convex. It has 90 rooms, two restaurants and two bars. There are two swimming pools in the park, facing the sea, one pool with thermal water, the other with fresh water. A third pool with thermal water is inside the thermal and fitness center. Rooms are furnished with antiques and period reproductions created by the fine artisans in the area. In the mainlounge antique furniture from the 17th and 18th centuries creates the perfect ambiance. Monks of nearby abbey painted the chairs and tables of the restaurant. The Grand Hotel Punta Molino Terme offers a wide range of facilities - thermal treatments - beauty and fitness cares - etc.
- Air Conditioned
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Bathroom Telephone
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Conference Facilities
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on Call
- Meal Plan - FAP/Full-board
- Free Parking
- High speed internet access
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Snackbar
- Outdoor Parking
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Security
- Shops/Commercial Services
- Smoke Detectors
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Turndown Service
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Superior Sea View Room,Double
- Superior Sea View Room,Dbl Bed,Balcony,refined ceramics,bathtube a/o shower, 35 sqm.
- Junior Suite Sea View,Double Bed
- Junior Suite Sea View,Dbl Bed,Balcony,refined ceramics,bathtube w/shower, 39 sqm.
- Tower Grand Suite,Dbl Bed,Sea
- Tower Grand Suite,Double Bed,Sea View, Refined Ceramics, Period Furniture, approx. 50 sqm
- Sea View Room,Double Bed,only
- Sea View Room,Double Bed,only Window,refined ceramics,bathtube a/o shower,all comforts,approx.22 sqm.
- Top Grand Suite, dbl bed, sea
- Top Grand Suite, dbl bed, sea view, balcony, bath w/jacuzzi, shower, natural shades, 50 sqm.
- Sea View Room,Single Bed,balcony
- Sea View Room,Single Bed,balcony, refined ceramics,bathtube a/o shower,all comforts,approx.16 sqm.
- Park View Room,Double Bed,only
- Park View Room,Double Bed,only Window,refined ceramics,bathtube a/o shower,all comforts,approx.22 sqm.
- Park View Room,Single Bed
- Park View Room,Single Bed,balcony, refined ceramics,bathtube with shower,all comforts,approx.16 sqm.
- Check-in: 02:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: EUR (Euro)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 90
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Aragona Meeting Room
Directions and Area Information
- D Avalos Restaurant
- Price Range: Breakfast EUR 30 - Lunch EUR 50 to 70 - Dinner EUR 50 to 80 Suitable Attire: Casual Elegant. Entertainment: After dinner dancing - Occasional folk music - Fashion defiles - Other Events. Reservation Required. Possibility to eat a la carte for
- Ischia Ponte - Historical Aragona Castle
- Ischia - Vitt.Colonna Shopping Street
- Lacco Ameno Archeological Museum
- Forio - Soccorso Church
- Maronti vulcanic Beach
- Forio - Poseidon Thermal Garden Park
- Sant Angelo fisherman village
- Ischia Ponte - Ancient Town
- Forio - La Mortella Gardens
- Serrara Fontana - Epomeo Mountain
- Naples Central Station
- Naples Central Station
- Eroi Square Stop
Guarantee: 21Sep2011 to 31Dec9999 - GuaranteeRequired
Cancel 14 Day Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is 3 nights not including tax. For additional cancellation policies, see other policies and charges.