Book Your Hotel:
The Hotel du Dragon is originally a 17th century house which has been entirely renovated and is located in the heart of the historical city. The hotel has opted for a contemporary style where Mallet Stevens Philippe Starck and Gaetano Pesce have designed furniture. The 32 bedrooms all very quiet are extremely comfortable and have views of the river the Cathedral and the Saint-Nicholas Church. The hotel offers a warm welcome to its guest and is ideally situated for visits to the Petite-France quarter the old part of town the cathedral and the museums. Permanent modern exhibitions are displayed in the hotel lobby. In summer you can have breakfast or afternoon tea served outside in the paved courtyard of the hotel. If you are a golfer the owner will introduce you to a beautiful golf course rate number two in France located only 20 minutes away. 25 percent discount of green fees. The staff fluent in English will help you in selecting some of the good local restaurants and bars off the tourist path.
Location DescriptionThe hotel is located in the quiet part of the city but in walking distance to the business district.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Meal Plan - Bed and Breakfast
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker in Room
- City Center
- Family Plan
- Hairdryers Available
- Ironing Board
- Maid Service
- Nursery for Children
- Private Bathroom
- Television with Cable
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Standard Single
- Deluxe Double A1D - Deluxe Double
- Deluxe Twin A2T - Deluxe Twin.
- Superior Twin B2T - Superior Twin.
- Deluxe Single A1T - Deluxe Single.
- Superior Double B1D - Superior Double.
- Standard Single C1T - Standard Single
- Standard Double C1D - Standard Double.
- Superior Single B1T - Superior Single.
- Superior Suite S2Q - 1 apartment with bathroom. 1 large room with 2 queen beds or 1 twin bed. 1 small room with individual bed. 1 rollaway allowed.
- Deluxe Suite S1K - 1 more roomy apartment with bathroom. 1 large room with 2 queen beds or 1 twin bed. 1 small room with individual bed. 1 rollaway allowed.
- Check-in: 01:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: EUR (Euro)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 32
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Cathedral St Thomas
- Palais de droits de L homme
- Parlement European
Guarantee: 08Jul2011 to 31Dec9999 - All reservations require a 1 night credit card deposit at time of booking.
Cancel 0 Hour Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. Cancellation and no show charge is equivalent to a 1 night stay. For a stay of 7 nights or more must cancel 48 hours prior to local check in time to avoid a cancellation penal