Book Your Hotel:
Located so close to the sea, sometimes the only sound you will hear is the gentle lapping of the waves. Les Roches is built at the base of a rocky hillside, right on the beach, overlooking the Mediterranean, on the Cote Varoise. It has been designed to create the sensation of staying on a luxury ocean liner, and has its own private beach and terraced gardens, a Michelin-starred restaurant, wonderful sea views, a beach club, a pool and a flotilla of sailing boats. Les Roches has a comfortable mix of French Riviera sophistication and a warm, relaxed ambience. The rooms and suites are all individually decorated in Provencal style with marine touches, many with sea views and a balcony or terrace. Savour fantastic cuisine at the hands of renowned chef, Mathias Dandine, in the gourmet restaurant, or simpler cuisine in the Lounge Bar or Beach Club, which overlook the Isles d Or. Then, venture out in a sailing boat and explore the coastline. Les Roches is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World property.
- Babysitting/Child Services
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Private Bathroom
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Extremely comfortable bedrooms/suites overlooking the sea, with terraces descending in cascades down to the private beach. Air-conditionning, direct dial telephone, cable tv, wifi, mini bar, in-room safe. Luxuriously large bathrooms, hair dryer/bathrobes.
- Junior Suite Double or twin
- Very large rooms with separate sitting room, Twin or Queen bed overlooking the sea and the garden with terrace stair step their way down the private beach.Comfort and elegance are combined with a Provence flavour: antique furniture with original paintings
- Prestige Room - Double or Twin
- The larger room cotegory with Twin beds overlooking the sea and the garden with terrace stair step their way down the private beach.Comfort and elegance are combined with a Provence flavour: antique furniture with original paintings by regional artists.
- Presidential Suite - Two Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms Suite with their own bathroom and separate sitting room overlooking the sea and the garden with terrace stair step their way down the private beach.Comfort and elegance with a Provence flavour: antique furniture with original paintings.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: EUR (Euro)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 39
Directions and Area Information
- Le Pirate
- Le Pirate is an outdoor restaurant situated on the edge of the beach, here, the chef offers a light lunch of grilled fish, shellfish and Lobster.
- The Restaurant
- Dinner is a gastronomic delight served in one of the most beautiful dining room in the entire Cote d Azur, with wide bay windows gazing down the sea.
- Saint Tropez
Deposit: 19Jan2009 to 01Jan2015 - Guarantee may be required. Check rate rules.