Book Your Hotel:
Hotel Randers has 79 individually furnished rooms of which 9 suites and 4 antique rooms. All rooms have bath- TV and free Internet connection and there is 24-hours room service of drinks. The hotel has great expertise in both intimate dinners and glamorous parties of up to 120 persons. Conferences of up to 100 participants. Standard and luxury weekend stays and wellness stays. Underground garage. Hotel Randers opened in 1856 and thus it is the oldest hotel outside Copenhagen. It is a house where you are allways in the best company as a guest and to which you return over and over again. The hotel exudes history from top to bottom and you sense it the very moment you enter the door of the hotel. The furnishing- the original works of art and the beautiful details are a delight to the eye and it is certainly not only Victor Borge who values the beautifully renovated hotel. The atmosphere is unique and you cannot help appreciating the soul of the hotel which is the quintessence of diligence and personal service. The cuisine is classic but certainly it also includes the more modern cuisine. The chef has a special preference for the ingredients in season and this is reflected in the menu of the restaurant. The same goes for the menu of Cafe Mathiesen which is the window facing the street of the hotel. The chef produces everything from good and healthy ingredients and in the summer the vegetables are grown in a nursery owned by the hotel. Hotel Randers has been situated in Torvegade in the heart of the old provincial town right from the time when there was a horse market in the street and nowadays this means that the lively shopping street of the town is right outside the door. All the many sights of Eastern Jutland are within a short driving distance and there is bus connection to Aarhus Airport in Tirstrup from the bus station.
Location DescriptionCity, Downtown
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Meal Plan - Bed and Breakfast
- Breakfast Buffet
- Business Center
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Hairdryers Available
- High speed internet access
- Multi-line Phone
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with Cable
- Satellite TV
- Wake-up Service
- Standard non smoking double room
- Standard non smoking double room. Room can accommodate up to 2 persons. Free wireless internet
- Standard non smoking single room
- Standard non smoking room includes 1 single bed. Free high speed internet.
- Std non smk family room
- Std non smk. family room up to 2 adl 2 chd. Free high speed internet.
- Check-in: 02:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: DKK (Danish Kroner)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 79
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- NO MEETING FACILITIES ON SITE
Directions and Area Information
- Cafe Mathisen
- Cafe Mathisen is a fashionable cafe with a high standard regarding to food; drinks and decoration. there are 50 seatings.The food is inspired by the classic Danish Kitchen. The cafe is open from 11 to 23.
Guarantee: 14Dec2010 to 31Dec2021 - Reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events and Conventions.
Cancel 1 Day Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. Reservations must be cancelled by 06 pm n the day before arrival to avoid penalty. No Show- 1 night. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events and Conventions.