Book Your Hotel:
The Enclave at Cinnamon Reef, tucked away in a private cove in Little Harbour, has recently been purchased by Boutique Resorts International. This intimate resort property has undergone major renovations and refurbishments over the past few months. The rooms were completely redone with plantation style furnishings and fixtures, Ralph Lauren bedding, new king size beds and the addition of TV's and air conditioners to every room. The lobby/concierge area is very inviting with plush, comfortable furniture...having an ambience similar to the foyer of a private estate. Enjoy Anguilla's only public 60-inch TV in the private lounge, as you partake in casual dining and cocktails. The ownership indicates that their aim is to offer world class, top-notch service and amenities at a great value. So far so good. Both Hemingway's restaurant and bar (formerly the Palm Court) have been remodeled and now allows for waterfront dining for all guests in a newly designed setting. The views are spectacular, from boats in the natural cove, to the nearby ridge dotted with lovely villas to the island of St. Martin spanning the horizon. The new chef, one of Anguilla's native sons brings unique and eclectic tastes to his own "Around the World" menu featuring dishes from destinations like Havana, Kenya, Key West, Italy and more. A lobster pool, full of local lobsters, is an interesting feature in the restaurant.
Location DescriptionAXA- Located in the heart of the city of Anguilla
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Babysitting/Child Services
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Villa Suite
- A private luxury villa with sunken living room area and private dressing room with separate bathroom. Your own private patio with hammock and beautiful views of St. Martin and St. Barths. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
- Beach Suite
- A beach suite with separate living area, dressing room and bathroom. You have a connecting door to a garden suite. These rooms are great for families traveling with children or couples traveling together. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
- Garden Suite
- A garden room with a separate dressing room and bath area. This room connects with a beach suite and is ideal for families traveling with children or couples traveling together. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
- Check-in: 00:00:03
- Check-out: 00:00:12
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 26
- No meeting rooms at the hotel.
Directions and Area Information
- Located: Little Harbour. Serves: West Indian Cuisine. Breakfast: 8:00am to 10:00am. Lunch: 11:30am to 2:30pm. Dinner: 6:30pm to 10:00pm. Dress Code: Resort Casual.
- City of Anguilla - 0mi N
- Anguilla Airport - 1mi SW
- Ferry - 4mi N - Ferry to St Martin
- Valley - 2mi W - Capital of Anguilla
- Dolphin Fantasia - 7mi W - swim with dolphins and stingrays
- Shoal Bay - 5MI N - Best beach in Caribbean
- Meads Bay - 5mi W - Great Beach
- Baines Bay - 9mi W - Great beach
- Read Bay - 4mi W - Fun Beach and night spot
- Palm Grove - 7mi NE - Fun beach
- Captains Bay - 7mi NE - Private Beach
- West End - 10mi W - Private beaches
- Limestone Beach - 8mi NW - Secluded beach
- Cove Beach - 8mi W - Secluded Beach
- Scilly Cay - 6mi NE - Magnificent lunch
All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit of 3 nights stay plus tax at time of booking. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions, see Rate Rules.
Must cancel 30 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 3 nights stay plus tax. No-show fee: Full stay plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions, see Rate Rules.