Book Your Hotel:
Cambridge Beaches, Bermuda's premier cottage colony resort, was just ranked #6 in Top 10 of "World's Best Hotel for Service" in a June, 2005 Travel & Leisure magazine poll and is frequently selected as a "Top 10" resort in the Caribbean/Atlantic. A discerning international clientele (75% from the USA) come to this timeless resort for relaxation and renewal. Couples of all ages find romance; friends and families a special place where there is something to do for everyone. Multi-generational reunions and weddings are on the increase. Set on a private peninsula, this resort offers spectacular views of surrounding ocean and bay waters. Luxurious cottage rooms and suites, five private beaches for snorkeling and swimming, a world-class spa and wellness center, sumptuous cuisine and vintage wine cellar with many options for dining inside or out, bay-side and beach-front or in-cottage, extensive leisure facilities, a marina offering boats and water equipment, special excursions which showcase the Best of Bermuda, complimentary ferry to Hamilton for shopping (in-season) all combine for a uniquely positive experience. This is a heavenly place you can rest and refresh or be as active as you choose. Cambridge Beaches does not permit children under the age of five: the property is ideal for youth eight years of age or older with much for families to do together. Special Christmas and Easter family programs are in place. Gala New Year's Celebration. Special romantic options for couples include private beach dinners for 2, Bermuda's only private island interlude and numerous couple spa treatments. There is even a Romance Concierge to assist with special occasions. Beach weather: May- October; Spa pampering, Golf/tennis/biking, fine dining: November-April. Romance Month in February with complimentary Vow Renewals. A very high repeat guest rate is testimony to the experience offered year-round. Please be advised that our outdoor pool is closed at this time and is not accessible to o
- Babysitting/Child Services
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Deluxe Waterview
- Spacious deluxe room, water view with king size bed, comfortable sitting area and patio
- Waterview Suite
- Traditional Suite with a waterview. Separate living room, individually decorated. You are sure to enjoy your stay here.
- Gardenview Suite
- Traditional Suite in a wonderful garden setting. Separate living room, individually decorated.
- Cambridge Waterview Suite
- Large 1 bedroom suite with separate living room. Overlooking the ocean.
- Two Bedroom Waterview Suite
- Two-bedroom suite with a spacious living room, antique furniture and stunning ocean views.
- Two Bedroom Gardenview Suite
- Two-bedroom suite with living room in a spacious garden setting, features a private kitchen.
- Standard Gardenview
- Individually decorated standard guestroom with a gardenview. Close to the beach.
- Standard Waterview
- Individually decorated standard guestroom with waterview. Available with patio or balcony.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 94
Directions and Area Information
- Mangrove Bay Terrace
- Dinner and dancing at Mangrove Bay Terrace, onsite at the wonderful Cambridge Beaches property.
- Long Bay Cafe
- The Tamarisk Room
- Dinner by candlelight in The Tamarisk Room
- Royal Navy Dockyard
- Gibbs Hill Lighthouse
- Horseshoe Bay and South shore beaches
- Aquarium / Flatts Village
- Crystal and Fantasy Caves
- Bermuda Underwater Expl Institute
- Railway Trail
- Spittal Pond Nature Reserve
- Fort Hamilton