Book Your Hotel:
This exclusive retreat offers luxury accommodation to the discerning traveler to whom surroundings and service is paramount. At Punatapu guests are encouraged to revitalize the body and spirit whilst taking the time to enjoy the best of New Zealand's hospitality. This retreat is tucked up against the Southern alps with a view through to the Remarkable mountain range. Personal attention to detail is the essence of our service.
Location Description-The property is located 11mi NE of ZQN-Queenstown
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Free Parking
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Queen bed, ensuite bathroom upstairs. a small cozy room suitable for single occupancy. Max Occ 2 - No rollaways available.
- Upstairs room with verandah, king/twin beds ensuite bathroom. Views over mountains and native beech forest. Max Occ 2 - No rollaways available.
- Barn Studio
- Superking bed upstairs. Lounge, fireplace, kitchenette, unique bath and shower ensuites. Max Occ 2 - No rollaways available.
- Punatapu Suite
- Superking bed, open fire and lounge area, private courtyard and herb garden. Ensuite bathroom with glass ceiling, sauna. Max Occ 2 - No rollaways available.
- Family Suite
- Three separate bedrooms, single and twin upstairs, king room with one large ensuite downstairs, lounge open fire and games room. Max Occ 5 - No rollaways available.
- Check-in: 00:00:04
- Check-out: 00:00:10
- Hotel Currency: NZD (New Zealand Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Meeting Services
- FAMILY SUITE
Directions and Area Information
- Dining Facilities
- Rate includes full dinner and breakfast. There are three onsite restaurants exclusively for our guests. One with formal attire requested, one offering a casual atmosphere and one casual outdoor restaurant.
- ZQN-Queenstown Frankton Airport
- Shotover Jet
- Ski Fields
- Trout Fishing
- Walter Peak
- Bungy Jump
- Middle Earth
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit is not required. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled by 30 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 30pct of the full stay. Reservations cancelled within 21 days of arrival are charged 100pct of the full stay. No-Show Fee: 100pct of the full stay.