Book Your Hotel:
Located on Fiji?s famous Coral Coast and nestled between a tranquil lagoon and lush mountain backdrop, The Naviti Resort is expansively laid out on 38 acres in a tropical setting, just 90 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport. In keeping with the nature of the resort, all of our 220 air-conditioned guest rooms, suites and villas are spacious and feature contemporary Fijian décor, in a comfortable yet sophisticated setting, complete with private balcony or patio from which to fully enjoy the beauty of the Lagoon or the exquisite scenery of Fiji?s magnificent rainforest ? covered hills. The Naviti ?All Inclusive? concept boasts a comprehensive range of activities for even the most energetic holidaymaker. Guests staying over the festive season needs to take up the Compulsory Christmas Lunch and/or NYE Dinner at additional charges. Christmas Lunch ? Adults at 65 FJD nett / Child below 14 years at 30 FJD nett Bookings made under the All Inclusive Package needs to pay just an additional of 35 FJD nett per adult and 20 FJD nett per child for aged under 14 Years. NYE Dinner - Adults at 130 FJD nett / Child below 14 years at 60 FJD nett Bookings made under the All Inclusive Package needs to pay just an additional of 60 FJD nett per adult and 30 FJD nett per child for aged under 14 Years. Baby Sitting - Bkg required. fjd15 for 1st hr and fjd7 every hr thereafter.
Location DescriptionLocated on Fiji?s famous Coral Coast and nestled between a tranquil lagoon and lush mountain backdrop, The Naviti Resort is expansively laid out on 38 acres in a tropical setting, just 90 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport.
- 120 AC
- 220 AC
- Air Conditioned
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Scuba Diving
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Car Rental Desk
- Conference Facilities
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Concierge Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Doctor on Call
- Hairdryers Available
- Mini Bar
- Bus Parking
- Tour Desk
- The 220 newly refurbished guestrooms offer a unique choice of hotel style rooms,Studio Villas and 1 Bedroom Villa accommodation all which feature contemporary Fijian decor, in a comfortable and sophisticated setting. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and provide private balconies or patio from which to take in the picturesque views of the ocean or the lush vegetation of the surrounding gardens.
- Garden View
- Garden View - comfortably accommodates a family of 2 Adults/ 2 Children (13 years and under), features-- Over looks tropical landscaped gardens - Standard bath amenities, private balcony / patio - 1 double / 1 single bed or 2 double beds or 3 single beds. (All bedding configurations are on request) Interconnecting rooms are available on request only - Room size ? 33sqm
- Ocean View
- DS1CC - Ocean View- comfortably accommodates a family of 2 Adults / 2 Children (13 years and under), features - Picturesque views of the Pacific ocean - Standard bath amenities, private balcony/ patio - 1 double / 1 single bed or 3 single beds or 2 double beds (All bedding configurations are on request) Interconnecting rooms are available on request only - Room size ? 33sqm.
- K1S - Suites- tastefully designed with an en-suite lounge area. These rooms overlook the Pacific Ocean and are available for couples only. All suites feature - 2 bathrooms, bath robes and slippers, mini bar fridge, TV, iron and ironing board, balcony / patio and comfortable lounges. - 1 King bed and sparkling wine and fruit basket in room upon arrival. - Room size ? 76sqm. -Interconnecting units not possible.
- Studio Villas
- K1U - Studio Villas- indulge in the comfort of our new studio villas, for couples only which feature - - All basic amenities, bath robes and slippers, mini bar, private balcony/ patio - 1 King bed only - Fruit basket and sparkling wine in room upon arrival. - Room size ? 42sqm. - Interconnecting units not possible. - Beachfront units with Ocean Views.
- front Villa
- K1V - 1 Bedroom Ocean front Villa- offers more privacy with a separate en-suite lounge area and bedroom which is ideally for couples that have the option of entertaining their guests in the privacy of their own room. - VIP bath amenities, bath robes and slippers, mini bar and private balcony - 1 King bed only - Fruit basket and sparkling wine in room upon arrival -Room size ? 46sqm. Room Amenities- Logo Bath Amenities - TV including radio channels Note-Inter?connecting Adjoining rooms need to be requested at time of booking, however cannot be guaranteed due to limited numbers.
- Check-in: 00:14:00
- Check-out: 00:11:00
- Hotel Currency: FJD (Fijian Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 220
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
Directions and Area Information
- Nukunuku Restaurant And Bar - Located on the ground floor beside the resort original pool, Nukunuku serves Full American Buffet And Continental Breakfasts and Lunch daily in an alfresco style of dining with a superb view of the ocean. The cafe style Nukunuku Bar is also a great place to hangout during the day, sipping exotic cocktails, icy cold beers and munching on light snacks. Offering a superb view of the Pacific Ocean and a wide selection of local and international cuisine. Open daily for buffet or a la carte breakfast, lunch and children dinner. Open 0700 to 1000 hours for breakfast, 1145 to 1430 hours for lunch and 1730 to 1830 hours for dinner. Dress code - Casual Wasawasa Restaurant - A fine restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the Pacific Ocean provides an idyllic picture. Located in the upper level of the main complex, The Wasawasa serves Themed buffet dinners each evening which includes Mexican, Italian, Thai, Roast, Local Fijian delicacies, delectable Seafood and even yummy BBQ buffets. The restaurant has its own Wine Cellar which serves a fine selection of Australian, New Zealand, French and International wines. Specializing in a la Carte or theme nightly buffets for all occasions. Dress code - Smart Casual Talei Rest And Bar - For a relaxed atmosphere visit Talei Restaurant and Bar. This air-conditioned restaurant is ideal for private dining or reception, and is well known for its romantic setting specialising in A la Carte delicacies. Dress code - Smart Casual Bamboo Terrace Restaurant And Bar - The Bamboo Terrace is the newest edition to Naviti dining, specializing in mouth-watering Cantonese and Mandarin cuisine in a serene setting. This semi fine dining restaurant offers an A la Carte menu. Reservations essential. The restaurant offers A La Carte menu. Dress code - Smart Casual Salusalu Lounge And Bar - Is the perfect place to start your evening with pre-dinner drinks while you watch the sun set over the horizon. Here guest can indulge in a range of local and international beers, spirits, wines, cocktails and liqueurs. Guests at the Naviti are also treated to nightly entertainment of cultural shows, cabaret and fun games or simply dance the night away to the sounds of our House band and DJ. Dress code - Smart Casual Pool and Bar - The pool bar is the ideal location for those that want to spend the whole day by the pool, sipping cocktails, reading a book or simply sunbathing. Room Service - Available from 1100-0130hours. Included in the room compendium is our room service menu. Choose from the light snacks to a romantic dinner that could be served on your balcony. For Special dietary needs, our Food And Beverage office staff will assist guests.
A credit card may be required to book online. Guests are required to review any specific rate information prior to confirming the reservation.
Subject to the discretion of the hotel, the credit card provided may be charged if the reservation is canceled after the cancellation deadline has passed or if the guest fails to arrive. The cancellation policy will appear after selecting rate rules.