Book Your Hotel:
The Kampala Serena Hotel draws its inspiration from the very essence of Uganda which is typified by lakes rivers lush vegetation and abundant fertility. These themes appear in both the exterior features of the hotel and in the room decor where softly flowing fabrics muted colors and organic themes prevail. Set in 17 acres of lush-green grounds the hotel offers an oasis of peace in the midst of a bustling city. A wide boulevard leads from the main entrance through luxuriant grounds to the imposing porte cochere which is cooled by a regal palm garden. The central reception area meanwhile features a cascading waterfall which flows into an ornamental lake with its own island bird sanctuary. The foyer and reception areas are typified by light space and vistas of sparkling water. Set on two levels they feature secluded seating areas elegance of decor and a wide range of facilities to include the delightful Hazina Boutique and spacious first-floor Business Centre Cyber Cafe Communications centre and integrated conference rooms and business-oriented meeting areas. Spacious sumptuous and exquisitely presented room choices range from Deluxe to Executive and from panoramic Executive suites to the impressive Business Suites while the Royal suite is fabulous indeed. All enjoy air-conditioning in-room satellite Tv direct dial telephone Internet access both wireless and via data port minibar and private safes. Reserved for residents only the sumptuously hand-carved Bambara residents lounge offers a haven of calm newspapers and all-day cafe choices. There s also an opulently Bedouin-tented terrace for ultimate escapism.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Meal Plan - Bed and Breakfast
- Business Center
- Continental Breakfast
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Copy Service
- City Center
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Exercise Gym
- Hairdryers Available
- Ironing Board
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Bathroom
- Secretarial Service
- Television with Cable
- Business Suite - two separate rooms separated by a sliding door. 1 king bed with a large bath including walk in shower/tub. And a spacious living room with comfortable sofas and a work desk.
- Deluxe Rooms - King beds or twin beds and a practical work space. Baths are bright in cream marble with walk in shower/tub. Satellite TV. Minibar. Coffee maker. Wireless internet. AC.
- Executive Room - King bed with work space and a relaxation area with a couch and coffee table. Baths with shower/tub. Satellite TV. Minibar. Coffee maker. Wireless internet. AC.
- Executive Suites - Large rooms with an extra spacious kingsized bedroom and a living room area with sofas and a round coffee table. Two Tv units are present in the suite covering both sections of the suite with a working desk well placed.
- Check-in: 10:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 6
- Number of Rooms: 152
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Pearl of Africa
- Dress code is SMART casual Situated on the first floor with panoramic views across the city the lustrous Pearl of Africa a la carte restaurant blends stark black granite with opalescent marble to create a timeless silver screen backdrop for the restaurant
- Explorer restaurant
- Five days working from sunday to thursday.
- Bujagali falls
- Jinja - source of river nile-
- Kampala city tour
- Ngamba Island Chimpanzee santuary
- Owen falls
- Sezibwa Falls
Deposit: 14Jul2008 to 31Dec9999 - All reservations require a credit card guarantee due at time of booking. We do not charge your credit card until the day of your check-in.
Cancel before 11:59 PM of arrival day. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. Reservations must be cancelled by 12noon a day prior to arrival date to avoid the penalty fee of 1 nights room charge-including taxes.