Book Your Hotel:
The Kampala Serena Hotel draws its inspiration from the very essence of Uganda which is typified by lakes rivers lush vegetation and abundant fertility. These themes appear in both the exterior features of the hotel and in the room décor, where softly flowing fabrics muted colours and organic themes prevail. Set in 17 acres of lush-green grounds, the hotel offers an oasis of peace in the midst of a bustling city. A wide boulevard leads from the main entrance, through luxuriant grounds, to the imposing porte cochère, which is cooled by a regal palm garden. The central reception area, meanwhile features a cascading waterfall, which flows into an ornamental lake with its own island bird sanctuary. The foyer and reception areas are typified by light, space and vistas of sparkling water. Set on two levels, they feature secluded seating areas, elegance of décor and a wide range of facilities to include the delightful Hazina Boutique and spacious first-floor Business Centre, Cyber Cafe Communications centre and integrated conference rooms and business-oriented meeting areas. Spacious, sumptuous and exquisitely presented, room choices range from Deluxe to Executive and from panoramic Executive suites to the impressive Business Suites while the Royal suite is fabulous indeed. All enjoy air-conditioning, in-room satellite Tv, direct dial telephone, Internet access both wireless & via data port, minibar and private safes. Reserved for residents only, the sumptuously hand-carved Bambara residents lounge, offers a haven of calm newspapers and all-day café choices. Theres also an opulently Bedouin-tented terrace for ultimate escapism.
Location DescriptionFrom the Airport drive on the main road through Entebbe town and keep to the main road (Entebbe road) until Kampala city. Drive past the clocktower roundabout and continue on Entebbe road onto Kampala Road, join Jinja road turn off onto Hannington road and onto Kintu Road just after the roundabout. Serena Hotel main entrance is about 50 metres past this roundabout.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Business Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Express Checkout
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Free Newspaper
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shops/Commercial Services
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Royal Suite
- The luxurious Royal Suite is spacious and exquisitely presented with a large kingsize bedroom with a work desk, large living room with own work desk, dining room and kitchenette. An adjoining deluxe room forms part of the suite with own amenities. Leading to the main suite is a tastefully designed reception area that presents separate entrances to the bed room and living rooms. Other facilities in the Suite include: large walk-in closet, spacious bathroom with separate walk in shower and WC units. Satellite Tv is available on a large Plasma screen.
- Business Suite
- The Business Suites are made up of two separate rooms separated by a sliding door: a kingsized bed room with a large bathroom including walk in shower, separate bath and toilet. And a spacious living room comfortable sofas and a work desk with own toilet.
- Executive Suites
- Executive rooms also referred to as the corner suites have the unique open plan presentation. Large rooms, with an extra spacious kingsized bedroom and a living room area with sofas and a round coffee table. Two Tv units are present in the suite covering both sections of the suite with a working desk well placed. The bathroom is spacious with walk in shower, separate bath and toilet. The suite comes with in-room satellite Tv, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, wireless internet connectivity, hairdryer, private safe, direct dial telephone and air-conditioning.
- Executive Room
- The impressive Executive rooms are large king size bedrooms with a generous work space and a relaxation area with a couch and coffee table. The bathrooms are ideal with with walk in shower, separate bath and toilet. The executive room comes with in-room satellite Tv, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, private safe, wireless internet connectivity, hairdryer, private safe, direct dial telephone and air-conditioning.
- Deluxe Rooms
- Deluxe rooms are elegantly styled with a choice of either Kingsized beds or twin beds and a practical work space. The bathrooms are bright in cream marble with walk in shower, separate bath and toilet The deluxe room comes with in-room satellite Tv, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, private safe, wireless internet connectivity, hairdryer, private safe, direct dial telephone and air-conditioning.
- Double Twin Bedded Standard
- Double Twin Bedded Standard Room for 2 Adults beautifully appointed Rooms with Terrace, color TV, Minibar, safe Deposit Box and full equipped Bathroom with assorted amenities.
- Check-in: 00:10:00
- Check-out: 00:12:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 6
- Number of Rooms: 152
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Meeting Room
- Bussiness Center
Directions and Area Information
- Pearl of Africa
- Dress code-SMART casual. Type of food served: A la carte menu with local themes as well as continental menus available. Description: Situated on the first floor, with panoramic views across the city, the lustrous 'Pearl of Africa' a la carte restaurant blends stark black granite with opalescent marble to create a timeless 'silver screen' backdrop for the restaurant's world-class cuisine.
- Explorer Restaurant
- Restaurant open on sunday to Thrusday.
All reservations require a credit card guarantee due at time of booking. We do not charge your credit card until the day of your check-in.
Reservations must be cancelled by 12noon a day prior to arrival date to avoid the penalty fee of 1 nights room charge (including taxes).