Book Your Hotel:
This beacon of sophisticated hospitality rises on the legendary Corniche along the bank of the river. With commanding views of both the Nile and the Citadel - Four Seasons unites its timeless - caring - personalised attention with the dynamism of fast-forward Cairo. Guest rooms are located on floors six-thirty and feature natural wood finishes and stylishly comfortable furnishing. Advanced in-room technology includes wired or wireless internet access - dual line telephones with voice mail - satellite TV and CD-DVD players. Twice-daily housekeeping service. Hypo allergenic pillows - on request. The spacious signature Four Seasons marble bathrooms offer a deep soaking tub - large granite topped vanity - separate glass enclosed shower - luxury bath toiletries and fluffy terry robes. Bathrooms have separate WC with bidet and telephone.
Location DescriptionThe Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza rises 30 storeys above the Nile on the legendary Corniche in the exclusive Garden City area with its belle epoque and art deco mansions.
- Air Conditioned
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Business Center
- Conference Suite
- Concierge Desk
- City Center
- Currency Exchange
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Doctor on Call
- Electronic Door Locks
- Exercise Gym
- Health Club
- Childrens Activities
- Maid Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Nursery for Children
- Free Newspaper
- Pets Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Room Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Secretarial Service
- 24 Hour Security
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Tour Desk
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Deluxe Room King Bed Rooms have a spacious private terrace with views of the Citadel and pool. Approx. 46SM/ 495SqFt
- Premier Nile Room King Bed Max occ - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children These large rooms feature a separate living area with sofa and work desk. Small step-out balcony with views of the Nile and the Island of Zamalek. Approx. 59SM/ 635SqFt
- Junior Suite
- Four Seasons Executive Suite King Bed Max occ - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children These spacious suites have a living room with a double sofabed, chair and work desk. A furnished balcony overlooking the Nile and the Island of Zamalek can be accessed fro
- Diplomatic Suite King Bed Max occ - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children These suites feature extra large living spaces including a living room with double sofabed, entertainment centre with TV and DVD and work area. The spacious bedroom has a separate dre
- Junior Suite
- Corniche Suite King Bed Max occ - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children These junior suites feature a large sitting area with double sofabed, chair and work desk. The sleeping area is separated from the living area by sliding doors. Approx. 59SM/ 635SqFt
- Nile View Room Rooms have 2 twin beds or 1 king bed. Views of the Nile or Zamalek Island. Spacious furnished terrace. Approx. 46SM/ 495SqFt
- Superior room Rooms have 2 twin beds or 1 king bed. Views of the Citadel and Pool. Approx. 46SM/ 495SqFt
- Standard Room Rooms have 2 twin beds or 1 king bed. Some have private terrace. Views of the Citadel and pool. Approx. 46SM/ 495SqFt
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 30
- Number of Rooms: 366
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Hours Daily Lunch 1230pm - 0400pm Daily Dinner 0700pm - 1200am The restaurant s open kitchen produces fresh Italian specialities.
- Hours Daily 0800am - 1200am Zitouni features authentic Egyptian flavours and an extensive buffet.
- Pool Grill
- Hours Daily 0800am - 1200am The Pool Grill offers an informal setting by our outdoor pools where guests can enjoy simple tasty meals and a fovorite beverage.
- Beymen Cafe
- Hours Daily 1000am - 1100pm This chi Cafe features light snacks including sushi and desserts.
- The Bar
- Hours Daily 1200 noon - 0300am The Bar offers a wide range of assorted cocktails - an excellent selection of wines by the glass and a select list of Cuban cigars. A pianist entertains each evening.
- Lobby Lounge
- Hours Daily 0700am - 0200am A traditional lounge featuring comfortable couches and chairs. Light refreshments and beverages served through the day with traditional tea served each afternoon. A pianist entertains throughout the day.
- In-room Dining
- Room service is available 24 hours a day with breakfast served from 06.00-11.30Hrs. Complimentary after-dinner indulgence offered with first order.
- Closed until further notice Hours Daily 0700pm - 0100am This stylish seafood restaurant offers an innovative menu and views of the Nile.
- Closed until further notice Hours Dinner Daily 0600pm - 0100pm Overlooking the Nile - Spice presents authentic Cantonese fare in a modern elegant setting.
- Closed until further notice Hours Daily 0700pm - 0100am Casual steakhouse featuring premium cuts of beef.
- Cairo Opera House
- The Cairo Tower
- The Coptic Churches
- The Egyptian Museum
- The Khan al-Khalili Bazaar and Sagha
- The Pyramids of Giza
Guarantee: 01Sep2010 to 31Dec9999 - All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking. Please check deposit policy and rate rules for exceptions.
Cancel before 6:00 PM of arrival day. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. All reservation cancellations must be received no later than 18.00 Hrs local hotel time on the day prior to the day of arrival in order to avoid a cancellation penalty