How you see it: Downtown is perfect for people-watching
Downtown Las Vegas is ideal for walking and people-watching, with only foot traffic for blocks and easy access to pop in and out of hotels, restaurants, bars and shops along Fremont Street. With free shows on the Fremont Street Experience stages and the outdoor, open-air vibe and variety of hot spots you can find in the Fremont East Entertainment District, it's no wonder downtown was the top choice for scoping out the scene.
- Mike in Connorsville, Indiana: Outdoor area downstairs outside Caesars Palace.
- Cindy in Victor, Idaho: Carnaval Court at Harrah's
- Trent in Regina, Saskatchewan: Top of the stairs at Planet Hollywood
- Renee in New Jersey: Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas or the Harley-Davidson Cafe both have outdoor seating, great Bloody Marys & delicious food!!
- Josh in West Seattle, Washington: Casa Fuente in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
- Debra in Pittsburgh: Across from Times Square Bar in New York-New York or Near Bacio in the Tropicana.
- Cheryl in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Sugar Factory patio at Paris Las Vegas
- Lisa in Las Vegas: Spago's in Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is a great place to sip a cocktail and people watch!
- Andy in Wyoming, Michigan: Right by the Bellagio fountains. You see everything there.
Another popular place is the PBR Rock Bar at the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. No matter where you go in Vegas, there's always some place close by for fabulous people-watching!