The Real Australian Outback
You haven’t been Down Under till you’ve been Outback!
When planning an Australian vacation there is always a checklist of quintessential ‘Aussie’ experiences and ‘The Outback’ is never far from the top of that list
As one of the world’s most exciting frontiers, Australia’s Outback Northern Territory offers visitors the opportunity to experience everything from the vibrant, multicultural lifestyle in its capital city of Darwin to or rugged, world famous, scenic icons such as the monolith Uluru located in Australia’s spiritual heart, and Kakadu National Park with its waterfalls and escarpments.
To make sure no visitor to Australia misses out on an outback adventure, for a limited time you can ‘Outback Your Way’ while traveling Down Under by choosing from a variety of special offers in Australia’s Northern Territory. Exciting deals such as free flights to Alice Springs (a $150 per person savings) or a $500 discount on one of the world most legendary train rights – The Ghan from Darwin to Alice Springs!
A package that includes Sydney, Alice Springs, Ayers Rock and the Great Barrier Reef with free flights to Alice Springs, valued at $150 person.
The package is priced from $3,499 and includes:
- -Round trip Qantas Airways Economy Class air from Los Angeles
- -Internal Australia flights
- -4 nights’ accommodation Sydney at the 4.5 star Four Points by Sheraton Darling Harbour including full breakfast daily
- -1 night Alice Springs at 4 star Lasseters Hotel including full breakfast
- -Alice Springs to Ayers Rock coach tour transfer
- -2 nights’ accommodation Ayers Rock at 4 star Desert Gardens Hotel including full breakfast daily
- -4 nights’ accommodation Port Douglas at 5 star Shantara Resort including continental breakfast daily
- -Airport transfers
- -All airport taxes & fuel surcharges
One of the world’s most legendary train rides - The Ghan from Darwin to Alice Springs – is offering more than $500 off the regular rate of $2,177 when booked six months in advance.
Currently priced from $1,650 per person, double occupancy, the package includes:
- -Gold Service on the Ghan between Darwin and Alice Springs,
- -Two nights’ accommodation in Darwin
- -Two nights’ accommodation in Alice Springs
- -Complimentary off-train excursion in the Katherine Gorge,
- -Indigenous Wildlife Spectacular Tour
- -Complimentary tour of Alice Springs
- -Tour of West MacDonnell Ranges
Whether you may be looking to experience the nightlife in Darwin or a national park in the Top End, or a climb at Ayers Rock/Uluru, the choice is theirs with the option of a free experience on any of these three night packages.
Alice Springs – A quintessential Outback town in the Red Centre offers three night packages starting at $320 per person with accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Alice Springs, airport transfers and a complimentary tour of the town which offers numerous sightseeing activities including the new facility for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Ayers Rock/Uluru – This three-night package starting at $650 per person includes accommodations at the Desert Gardens or Emu Walk Apartments, roundtrip airport transfers and the choice of a sunrise climb or base tour of Ayers Rock/Uluru.
Top End/Darwin – Starting from $799 per person, this trip includes three nights at the Crowne Plaza Darwin, airport transfers and a complimentary Sunset Dinner Cruise in Darwin Harbor.
View more special offers to the Australian Outback at www.outbackyourway.com